Feeling insecure about your teeth becoming discoloured is one thing but experiencing tooth loss is another. Nothing can quite prepare you for the day you look in the mirror and find a gappy smile, or grimace, staring back at you. Luckily you don’t have to get used to this new look, you can restore the gap in your teeth and smile confidently again by getting dental implants in Birmingham.
Here at Sutton Implant Clinic, we offer dental implant treatment to restore any number of missing teeth.
What are the stages of getting dental implants in Birmingham?
Every case is different but in general, this is what you can expect:
- You come for a consultation where we check your suitability for treatment and create a treatment plan;
- We insert one or multiple small titanium dental implants into your jawbone;
- The implant is left to heal and fuse with the bone in the jaw;
- A crown is attached to the implant, which is made to match the rest of your natural teeth;
- You reap the benefits of dental implants and flash the world your beautiful smile.
The benefits of dental implants
If you are feeling apprehensive about getting dental implants in Birmingham, we are here to help you feel at ease and answer your concerns. In the meantime, you can focus on all the benefits of dental implants that you have to look forward to:
- They prevent your face from acquiring that sunken-cheeked look so often seen in denture wearers, as a result of missing tooth roots leading to degeneration of the jawbone
- They are a long-lasting solution to failing or missing teeth, potentially lasting a lifetime with good oral hygiene
- They look like your natural teeth, allowing you to smile and talk care-free again
- They function as well as your natural teeth, meaning no food is off the menu, however tough or chewy.
Are dental implants right for you?
If you are interested in dental implants and are in good general and oral health (aside from your tooth loss), then chances are, dental implants are a suitable treatment for you. We can give you a definitive answer when you come in to see us.